Design & Build
Custom Chicken Coop & Horse Barn Designs
Sunhill Barns offers design services to help our clients transform their structural visions into reality...
Clients can choose to lead their design and build team, or allow a Sunhill Barns project manager direct the team for them. All project plans are designed in collaboration with the client to ensure that the final product is representative of the individual needs of the customer.
Barn Construction Specifications
The customer is responsible for a level site and ample access for delivery. We will deliver along the East Coast and into Midwest States
- 29 guage Metal Sides or Board & Batten
- 29 guage Metal Roof with Dubble Bubble Insulation
- 1 Window per stall w ith Power Coated Grill
OR 25 year asphalt shingles
- 1 Window per feed room
- 4 Oak kickboard 1 x 8
- 1 Dutch door per stall wooden
- 1 - 3' door per feed room
- Power coated grills in feed room
- Metal Dutch door available with an extra charge
- 1 x 10 White Pine Board & Batten siding
OR 29 guage Metal
- 1 x 8 Oak Kickboard 4'
- 2 x 4 x 4 Oak Framing
- Roof plywood sheeting with 25 year Asphalt shingles
OR 29 guage metal with Dubble and Bubble insulation
- Storage room available for extra charge on 10' Series Run-In Shed
- Partition in 10' - 12' Run-In Shed available for extra charge
For a small additional cost
- Extra Windows
- 2x6 Tongue & Groove Yellow Pine
- Extra Dutch Door
- 25 Year Dimensional Shingles
Ready to get started?
For more information about our design and building services and pricing, please do not hesitate to contact us via Feedback page or call for appointment. We offer free initial consultations for all projects.Contact Us